Get your tickets before they sell out.
It’s no secret we are fans (and media partners) of the NSO concerts. We are delighted to share information about their first concert of the 2018-2019 season right here in Dubai.
Saturday, 6th of October 2018
The MusicHall, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
A Tribute to Frank Sinatra
VIP 500, Platinum 375, Gold 275, Silver 175, Bronze 150, Regular 125, Balcony 125
NSO will present a very special concert featuring hit tunes by the most popular and influential crooner of the 20th century – Ol’ Blue Eyes himself, Frank Sinatra.
Conducted by Andrew Berryman, the NSO Big Band will lead you through a myriad of hits, from swing numbers – Fly me to the Moon, Sway, The Best is Yet to Come, That’s Life – romantic love ballads, My Funny Valentine, I’ve Got you Under my Skin – to favorites New York, New York, and, of course, his signature My Way.
Come hear NSO’s ‘Tribute to Frank Sinatra’ for a memorable night out at Music Hall on the Palm Jumeirah.
If you are familiar with NSO concerts, don’t hesitate to share the info with your Abu Dhabi friends as NSO is coming to Abu Dhabi (details on the poster below).
More info about where to purchase your tickets HERE
ADDITIONAL PRACTICAL INFORMATION
– Dress Code: Smart, National Dress or Lounge Suit
– Doors open 60 minutes prior to concert start. 90 minute concert with interval.
– Latecomers will be seated, when appropriate, during the performance.
– The use of mobile phones, audio and video devices are strictly prohibited during the performance. This concert is being professionally recorded.
– For your comfort, food and beverage will be sold prior to the performance and at the interval.
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed