Let your child’s inner entrepreneur shine this summer!
Did you hear? They are bringing Silicon Valley’s BizWorld to Dubai!
We just got news about the experiential workshop that teaches kids the basics of starting and running their own business, covering everything from how to create a business plan to marketing and selling their products.
During the 5-day workshop, kids will go through:
– 1st day: Business basics and vocabulary, how to apply for jobs, creating teams, and an introduction to finance.
– 2nd day: Financing the design process, building a prototype, and the manufacturing process.
– 3rd day: Manufacturing, pricing, and marketing their product.
– 4th day: Promoting their product, sales, and valuation.
– 5th day: Kids will organize a market for parents to see their products and everything they have worked on.
It goes beyond the business aspect, developing kids’ critical thinking skills, creativity, teamwork, sense of empathy and so many other important life skills that they will need in the future.
The workshop will take place on 20 August – 24 August, 2017.
Ages: 9 -15 years old
Cost: 1800 AED for the 5-day workshop (20% early bird registration discount before June 15)
Times: 9 am – 2 pm
Location: Talents HQ / Kids HQ building
30 minutes free access to the kids’ play area on the first floor
Email at email@example.com to confirm your registration
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed