SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Want to make sure you know about the next private sale? The latest new hot spots and places to hang out in Dubai? Join our community to be the first to know. Register to our newsletter, thousands of readers have signed up already!
A sleep specialist will help you understand the science behind it at this sleep workshop in Dubai.
Babies and Beyond is holding the Gentle Sleep Workshops that are hosted by certified sleep expert, Julie Mallon, who has over 25 years of experience as a British health visitor, midwife and sleep specialist.
Aimed at parents of children aged 0 – 5 years old, these workshops will help you understand the science behind sleep, help you form healthy and safe sleeping habits and teach you gentle bed time techniques that will benefit you and your child.
Split into different age groups below are some details of the sleep workshop.
The Sleep Workshop for 0 – 6 months will be held on Monday, April 10th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Parents will learn the following:
• Gentle sleep education
• Neuroscience of sleep
• Best practice for healthy sleep
• Helpful advice relating to naps and understanding the
complexity of naps
• How Dunstan language can help you understand the needs of your baby
• Routine – is it necessary?
• Milestones and their impact on sleep
The Sleep Workshop for 6 -12 months will be held on Wednesday, April 12th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Parents will learn the following
• What is normal?
• How to create good sleep habits
• Understanding the complexities of naps
• Milestones and how they impact sleep
The Sleep Workshop for 1 – 5 years old will be held on Sunday, April 9th from 7:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Parents will learn the following:
· Transitioning from 2 naps to 1.
· When and how to get rid of pacifier and bottle
· Spike in separation anxiety at 2 years – 2.5 years and coping strategies.
· Causes of night time waking ups
· Nightmares and nightime terrors
· How to transition from cot to bed
The cost of the Sleep Workshop will be AED 300 per couple for each session and will be held at Babies and Beyond Mother and Child Centre in Concord Tower, Office 1907, Dubai Media City.
To book your seat, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 430 8900