Black Magic Cake
If you love dark chocolate and not very sweet cakes, here you go. This is a very easy recipe to follow that is always a hit with the guests.
For 6 people :
- 250 g/8.8 oz of 70% dark chocolate
- 200 g/7 oz of butter
- 150 g/5.2 oz of caster sugar
- 50 g/1.7 oz of flour
- 4 eggs
Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
Melt chocolate and butter in a bain marie. Next, in a bowl, beat the eggs with sugar until they can form a ribbon-like texture. Add flour to the chocolate and butter preparation and stir. Add the eggs and sugar and beat them all together by continuously stiring.
Once the preparation is smooth, pour into a mold that has been generously sprinkled with flour and lathered with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes and leave it out to cool. It will have a slightly runny texture as you cut it open.
Serve when it has cooled off with a scoop of ice cream per slice.
PS: you can change the recipe and put salted butter instead of unsalted as it gives an extra kick to the taste.
Also check out:
- Easy Moroccan Roasted Squash Hummus by Gordon Ramsay
- Frighteningly Good Halloween Dip
- Thai Pumpkin Soup With Prawns
- Goats Cheese and Butternut Squash Risotto
- Butternut Mascarpone Gnocchi Recipe – Mascarpone Cheese and Butternut Squash Dumplings
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Rocky Road Kill Halloween Recipe by Jamie Oliver
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed