Halloween Dip (Frighteningly Good)
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 3 ripe avocados
- Juice 1 large lime or lemon
- Handful coriander leaves chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- Blue corn tortilla chips (you can find Tostitos chips at Choithrams for 25 AED)
Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the pulp before thinly slicing them. Next chopped the coriander, chilies and onion before setting aside. Halve and stone the avocados, scoop out the flesh and mash them before squeezing over the lime or lemon juice on it. Stir in the remaining ingredients (tomatoes, onions, chilies and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
If not serving straight away, place one of the stones in the guacamole (this helps to stop them from browning), cover with cling film and chill until needed.
PS: Don’t over mix the ingredients, the best guacamole always has a little texture to it and it just adds to the flavor.
Photo courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
For more Halloween recipe click below:
- Easy Moroccan Roasted Squash Hummus by Gordon Ramsay
- Thai Pumpkin Soup With Prawns
- Goats Cheese and Butternut Squash Risotto
- Butternut Mascarpone Gnocchi Recipe – Mascarpone Cheese and Butternut Squash Dumplings
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Black Magic Cake
- Rocky Road Kill Halloween Recipe by Jamie Oliver
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed