Atkins’ Recipes: Coconut Curried Pumpkin Soup
If you are into soup then try your hand at this Atkins designed Coconut Curried Pumpkin Soup recipe. Simple and tasty it is also low in carbs.
Coconut Curried Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Serves: 2 Persons
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 5 oz Pumpkin (Without Salt, Canned)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic
- 2/3 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/3 14.5 oz can Chicken Broth
- 5 fl ozs Tap Water
- 2/3 tbsp Unsalted Butter Stick
- 1/4 14 oz can Coconut Cream
- 1/3 small Onion
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook white onion until softened, 5 minutes. Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper and cook 1 minute more.
- Add broth, water and purée; mix well. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Stir in coconut milk.
- Purée soup in blender in several batches until smooth. Return to saucepan. Reheat and serve.
Nutritional information per serving
- Net Carbs:8 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fat:3 grams
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed