Need help shopping for the latest fall trends?
Yes, summer is over, and the weather is beginning to slowly cool down. We are dreaming of those chilly foggy mornings and weekends in the desert with a bonfire and marshmallows at night. Can’t wait for it actually!
With this mindset, we can’t help but drool over those fashion pages showcasing the perfect outfits. If you are looking to update your wardrobe post-summer then we have it all sorted. We have curated a gallery of all the wardrobe essentials that will upgrade your style.
Browse our fashion haul:
– the must-have is a leopard print-whether it’s boots, belt, scarf or even a blouse…
– a large leather cross-body bag in an autumnal color like camel, burgundy, or then black.
– a blouse, dress or a skirt in a plaid print to give you that 90’s vibe
– denim – preferably cropped this season – or a blazer that has made a huge comeback this season,
– a comfy stripped-mohair or cashmere jumper with a turtleneck to wear as a statement piece
– loose and balloon-like sleeves are everywhere from dresses with long sleeves, blouses and knitwear,
– ankle boots to pair either with jeans, a long skirt or short black dress,
– faux-fur coats will be ideal this winter for snuggling into.
Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed