BORED OF YOUR WARDROBE? SELL, SWAP AND BUY WITH MY EX WARDROBE…

my exwardrobe preloved clothes
my exwardrobe preloved clothes

Research shows that we only wear 20 per cent of the contents of our wardrobes. That seems a waste both financially and style wise – so we were thrilled to hear that a newly launched Dubai company could put the other 80 per cent to good use…

My Ex Wardrobe – created by three sisters from the UK – gives Dubai residents the chance to sell, swap, and buy unwanted clothes. A website will soon be launched so that sellers can list pieces online and customers can browse the virtual rails, but all sales will be made offline.

In the meantime, why not attend one of company’s popular events at locations throughout Dubai? The sales are kept small and exclusive, with up to 10 sellers, so you can take your time over buying and selling. A small registration or admin fee will be charged for buying and selling – but it’s a small price to pay for the chance to walk away with designer pieces at discount prices. You’ll also walk away with a goody bag.

  www.myexwardrobe.com
 
Photo credit©Goldfish photography

Join our WhatsApp group and receive curated news and offers in your WhatsApp Feed

*




See also our famous "Hot Topic" :