Don’t miss Jumeirah Restaurant Week, the annual culinary event in Dubai.
Jumeirah Restaurant Week is an annual culinary experience that is back again from the 5th of October-13th of October 2017. For eight days, there are forty restaurants, (yes, you read that right!) opening their doors to a host of irresistible food and drinks experiences.
With set menus available from AED 95 to AED 350, you can feast in casual comfort or savour dining in luxury at restaurants and bars across Dubai. Some of our favorite restaurants participating include Scape at Burj Al Arab, The Rib Room, Zheng He’s and Pierchic. We are also excited to try the pop-up restaurant experiences at the various restaurants across the city.
TO BOOK THE POP-UP RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES:
- Thursday 5 October: Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out
- Friday 6 October: Latitude’s Friday Brunch at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Saturday 7 October: Weekend Scapes at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Sunday 8 October: Chef George’s Table at Khaymat Al Bahar , Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Monday 9 October: Ottoman Opulence Culinary Tour at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Tuesday 10 October: Mixology at The Rib Room at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Wednesday 11 October: Nose to Tail at La Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Thursday 12 October: Chef Jorge’s Table at Tortuga , Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
- Friday 13 October: Brunch on Us
For all the details of the participating restaurants and reservations check the link: https://www.jumeirah.com/en/offers/jumeirah-restaurant-week-2017/